Thursday, July 11, 2013

VALERIA'S BIRTHDAY AND MUSEUM OF CIVILIZATION

Today is 11th of July. For me is not a normal day because I'm turning 17 years old. Sincerely I had one of the best birthdays ever!

In the morning as always we went to Estrie School, there we had our normal English lessons. In our lunch break all my friends, Imma and Victor gave a surprise: they gave me a nice cake and a wonderful present.  Thank you so much!

After the school we went to the Canadian Museum of the Civilization. Surprisingly it was a nice museum and we all enjoyed it!

When we finished our tour all of us went to Rideau Shopping Mall. There we had our dinner. Some of us decided to try "poutine" which is a typical canadian dish. It was great!

After that we went to a music festival in town centre! Actually it was awesome. There were people of our age singing and playing instruments.

Once it finished we all went home. But my day wasn't finished yet. When I arrived home my family gave me a huge birthday cake and some presents. We had a nice time!

We are having a nice experience here in Canada and we are improving our English a lot!
Valeria A

No comments:

Post a Comment